qlicfire is a cloud based, booking, social and community software that is focused on improving revenue & inspiring growth for entrepreneurs and SMB companies.
We're a fun & experienced bunch of entrepreneurs, having worked at Google Mobility, IBM, PwC and start-ups.
The focus is to establish qlicfire as a brand, invent some cool technology and help the people of South East Asia.
Further details provided to the right candidates.
The role for our co-founder is as such but not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day development/improvements of our app/app’s back end. For now, majority on the sever side and some on the client side.
- Develop short-term and long-term strategies on technical growth for qlicfire.
- Stay in tune with the latest trends in booking, social & community spaces and attend seminars/webinars to keep up.
- Communicate with the other developers to ensure everyone works efficiently together for the progression qlicfire.
- Work closely with CEO on innovation.
We are looking for a co-founder to join our team and head our tech department. He/she needs to believe 100% in our movement and be genuinely excited/passionate about growing our business and user base.
He/she also needs to be:
- Experienced in ruby, rails 3, java 6, css, mysql, html, css and other stuff
- Any experience with Hadoop, Cascading or Analytics technologies would be a bonus
- Able to write high quality code in a fast paced environment.
- Familiar/ active within the cloud, social and tech spaces.
- Relatively skilled in UI design or have a great eye for it.
- Extremely updated with app/tech trends and news.
- Knowledgeable/ well-versed in growth hacking.
- Proactive and able to work efficiently with results
- Organized and able to set priorities for tasks and communicate progression with team.