- Leading a team of designers to deliver results in a timely fashion
- Collaborating with several stakeholders and end users to ensure that multi-channel delivery is consistent across multiple devices
- Designing and building digital interfaces through understanding the needs and wants of the different user groups really putting good user experience as the priority
- Creating highly visual prototypes and mockups for feedback
- Through the production of wireframes, scenarios, user flows and other standard Interaction Design documentation, provide a successful design
- Following through with user requirements analysis including personas, scenarios, task analysis.
- Supporting the product teams in working with the variety of functions to present a coherent strategy
- Providing on-going improvements to the varying interfaces
- Exposure to working on native mobile applications is critical (both iOS and Android)
- Solid understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies
- High level of visual design skills including mobile design, web design, iconography
- Strong understanding of layout, colour, composition and data visualisation principles
- Solid understanding of design tools such as HTML, CSS & Adobe creative suite
- Ability in developing user profiles, user scenarios, task flows, and information architecture
- Transitional interface design or motion design is helpful
- Ability to design for responsive web development
- Experience in working with people both locally and in geographically dispersed teams
- Experience working in agile
- Attention to details, everything produced must be pixel perfect
- Brand design and development a major plus
- Familiarity with creating and following design guidelines
- Initiative to research and be up to date with the latest trends in app design and web
- Some experience with print material including marketing collateral designs
PERX helps businesses know their customers and engage them through targeted mobile marketing.
We make it fun and easy to capture customer data, understand visit behaviour and take action with mobile campaigns.
PERX puts businesses in control of marketing and customer engagement, enabling them to increase visit frequency, promote products and turn their customers into social brand advocates.