HRBoss is Asia's leading HR & Recruiting software provider. We are the first and only HR software platform to be created in Asia, for global businesses. All of our Cloud solutions are intuitive, highly-configurable and supported locally on-the-ground, across the region. The HRBoss philosophy is simple: to provide our innovative, easy-to-use software, at prices that any business can afford, fully localized for business in Asia.
After launching in 2011 as HiringBoss, with our flagship applicant tracking solution of the same name, we have grown our suite of solutions, our team and our offices. In August 2013 we became HRBoss. Our new name reflects our rapid expansion and is a nod to our ambitious expansion plans ahead. We are rapidly expanding our global footprint, with offices currently open in 7 countries today- and more to follow. We are backed by JAFCO, Asia’s leading investment firm.
- To produce (HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX), to modify and to maintain Web Application user interfaces. You will also be required to design UI wireframes and UX for HRBoss applications.
- To implement responsive design techniques so the application can be made available to Mobile device seamlessly
- To utilize backbone.js, coffee script, and any other cool front end technology to build state of the art feature sets.
- To create interactive user control over the software thru multiple interfaces (mobile, tablet PCs, Monitors) and cross browsers.
- To create Design Guideline and ensure it is followed and to maintain the same design branding throughout the applications.
- You’ll need to use semantic mark-up language like XTMTL/CSS to turn static Photoshop designs into working browser-based web pages.
- You’ll also work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites.
- Work in Java environment for the front end scope only.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 and design frameworks.
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM methodology
- Work in Java environment
- Mobile interface design or an enthusiasm to learn would be advantageous.
- Cross-browser coding experience with understanding of code optimisation
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and ability to do slicing PSD file to become HTML
- Ability to take PSD designs and build in HTML/CSS to W3C standards
- Knowledge of SEO or semantic mark-up is desirable
- Integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Experience with SENCHA framework, JQuery (ExtJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, backboneJS, CoffeeScript)
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice desirable
- Working with version control systems such as SVN
- A passion for Technology, Gadgets, Social Media, Advertising and Design
- Be able to work with other remote developers
The Front-End Developer will be responsible for :
- Providing accurate delivery estimates for projects
- Documenting all your work (instructional, technical specification)
- Working closely with the Business Analysts, Programmers, Project Leader or Project Manager
- Discussing technical solutions and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and trends – accessibility, usability, emerging technologies etc – and informing the team when new technology can be implemented into forthcoming projects.