Back to job overview
Full Stack Developer
This job was posted on Oct 16
Working from remote
- Own end-end development of a feature set and collaborate with product engineering, data sciences, server engineering and design teams/individuals to roll out new products.
- Develop high quality server systems primarily with JS, NoSQL Databases, and Web services. (Must be familiar with doing the same using Java/Ruby on Rails & Relational databases as well).
- 2+ years of web application development experience in modern web frameworks and writing REST APIs.
- Experience in at least one of the front-end frameworks like, EmberJS, Backbone.js, Spring MVC, Angular, etc.
- Experience in server side development with expertise in Service Oriented Architecture and data persistence technologies like Cassandra, Redis, Riak, Hbase, RDBMS
- Extensive knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms
- Familiar with code deployment practices and web development suport tools such as GitHub, etc.
Will be plus if candidates have:
- Experience developing/designing Distributed and Scalable architectures
- Experience in writing solutions deployed to cloud (AWS, AppEngine, Azure, etc.)