Our company is searching for a dynamic individual, with practical experience in Ruby and RoR programming to provide training & technical leadership, working alongside a team of developers. Anyone with 5 years or more experience in Software Development specifically using Ruby/Rails/MySQL is encouraged to consider our position. We are currently in the middle of an exciting platform change.
No of vacancies: 2
Location: 1 position based in Singapore and 1 in Thailand
- We are looking for a strong lead engineer/architect and seasoned professional with previous experience in a developer position in a fast-paced environment.
- You dream Ruby/RoR
- Know PHP and how to do the same in Ruby
- You can train anyone to become an effective Ruby/RoR developer
- You can create and review all forms of design documentation
- You can collaborate across geographically dispersed teams
- You like a challenge and welcome deadlines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer - Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ruby, ror, MYSQL.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.