Tourism Media is both a technology and travel company that has created a break-through business model that will convert group travellers and excite free and independent travellers with multi-city and multi-country touring experiences.
Tourism Media is seeking a user experience designer with a strong background in developing engaging user experiences across desktop and mobile devices. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, have effective problem-solving and communication skills, and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced start-up environment.
As a key member of the team, you will partner with the senior management and collaborate with the technology team to define the vision and design of Tourism Media's Web and mobile applications. In addition, you will propose innovative solutions that balance user needs with technical capabilities, as well as provide input into the product features and branding.
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows, and ensure that customer interfaces across the product portfolio are beautiful, consistent, and easy to use.
- Translate high-level feature concepts into use cases and customer experience requirements.
- Direct the visual appearance of all new product features and enhancements, and work with the development team to test and implement your designs.
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
- Research, build and prototype concepts using a variety of methods to inform on new designs and features.
- Research interaction design and technology trends.
- Three or more years of user experience design experience for Web and mobile applications.
- Strong conceptualisation skills, visual communication ability, and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of design tools to deliver well-crafted IA and UX documentation and design.
- Experience in developing and implementing brand style guides and branding guidelines.
- Solid understanding of Web and mobile standards.
- A great portfolio of work/samples of interaction design work is a must.